A Mystical Goth - Totally Top Shelf

Ok, I know the lighting in my picture below is a very bright and stark contrast, making me look very, very white... BUT I thought it gave a...

Ok, I know the lighting in my picture below is a very bright and stark contrast, making me look very, very white... BUT I thought it gave a neat effect and decided to run with it. I was very excited when I saw these nails and this dress, and my gothic self wouldn't me if I didn't showcase them! This adorable dress is by a designer I personally hadn't heard of called Oubliette, but judging from this dress, I think I have a new one to watch for! This dress is available in 5 colors, or as a fatpack, and has sizes for Belleza Freya, Isis, & Venus, Maitreya Lara, Slink Hourglass & Physique, and TMP, as well as standard sizing, so something for everyone! And these amazing nails are by Dark Passions - Koffin Nails, and come with 9 color options for the design, and have HUDs for Maitreya, Omega and Slink nails or as a Fatpack. Both of these fabulously gothic and magical items can be found at the Totally Top Shelf event! So be sure to check it out! You won't be sorry you did, I know I'm not!
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details ⚜
Dress: Morgana Dress in Nightshade (Totally Top Shelf) by Oubliette Event SLURL
Stockings: Ornament Leggings in Fishnet by BAX SLURL
Boots: Coven Booties (RARE Gacha Item) by REIGN SLURL
Choker: Tattoo Chokers October Edition (Past FLF Item) by REIGN SLURL
Necklace: Power Crystal Necklace in Clear Quartz by EarthStones SLURL
Bracelets: Leather Wrist Band (Past Hunt Gift) by Sn@tch SLURL
Earrings: Venomous Hoops & Studs (I made them myself) 
Nose Stud: Diamond Nose Stud by PUNCH MP Link
Nail Polish: Moon Magic (Totally Top Shelf) by Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Event SLURL
Eyeshadow: Extra Eyeshadows for LeLutka by Izzie's SLURL
Lipstick: Daphne Matte Lipsticks in Darks by Izzie's SLURL
Hair: Solace (forehead jewel included) by TRUTH SLURL
Poses: *PosESioN* SLURL
Location: +NO SALVATION+ SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

Totally Top Shelf - Magic March Round ⚜
Runs March 3, 2017 - March 24, 2017
Oubliette ⚜
Dark Passions - Koffin Nails ⚜
⚜⚜⚜
ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images